Monday, May 01, 2006

First Day at Provo Labs

I have been very blessed to start working two days after graduation (I just graduated from BYU last Friday) and I have been very blessed to become part of Provo Labs LLC. Provo Labs is a web incubator with a unique culture in the state of Utah. All Provo Labs employees have official blogs; know the importance of networking and stay current with what’s going on outside of the office. The long term goal of Provo Labs is to help infuse Utah with the knowledge sharing and networking culture of Silicon Valley, and to train hundreds of creative inventors and entrepreneurs who will benefit the world by creating sustainable enterprises around great new ideas. This is a goal worth working towards. From this blog I wanted to say thank you to all Provo Labs employees for their warm welcome today and for letting me be part of your team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter script
View My Stats